We created a 3D printed, hand painted, interactive, hung model of the 1941 state of the convent house for the ”Csorna – THE 900 YEARS HISTORY OF THE PREMONSTRATENSIAN ORDER” exhibition. We put buttons in the installation, which control a lighting system illuminating different sections of the building to help visitors understand the functions of the monastery. The lenticular pageant supplementing the installation displays different base plans of the building. The professional consultant was Zsolt Virágh. The painting and assembly of the model was done by Gyula Homoki (Miniatűr Történelem Ltd.). The model can be viewed in the exhibition.